5.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

My experience with Ticks Performance in Mt.Airy this 4th of July weekend 2016 i have to say was incredible.I deal with Jeremy getting my t56 Corvette transmission rebuilt.Which this kid is so picky but smart *** *** in doing his work but however it was unrepairable once they got down in it.but i dont trust shops so before i could even request photos.

Jeremy insisted that i come and look at it before he cracked it open since i was only 1 hour away.i took his word only but he not only emailed me clear photos and also helps price me what was damaged outside of the rebuild kit.Well that was outta my price range,but these guys made it work for me and put together a complete rebuilt trans in house and made it affordable for me ..Everyone in the whole office will shake youre hand and give you instructions and paperwork how to take care of youre trans.I had a awesome experience esp when the owner and staff make you feel welcome.These are a fun staff ans set of guys..*** they even helped me with my torque tube while it was out ..Im so glad they help me out ..I recommend them to anyone, now its time to go back and let the other guys do a cam,and intake,exhaust on my corvette...thanks again for a Wonderful experience...Rodney

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tick Performance and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tick Performance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tick Performance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tick Performance?

Comments